Unique Cultural Travel Experiences
Since 1980, Bravo Tours has provided teachers and their students with great cultural programs to Spain and beyond.
While we have standard itineraries, we have always customized our programs to meet your needs. Bravo Tours provides teachers and their students with great cultural programs to Spain and beyond.
- Regularly scheduled airlines.
- Centrally located hotels.
- Professional locally-licensed bilingual tour guides.
- In-country representation.
- No membership or application fee.
- No adult or weekend supplements.
- Free travel for chaperone organizers.
Also, Lou and Grisell Dinnella, the owners of Bravo Tours, are always at hand to personally answer your questions or give their inputs for your program.
Remember, Bravo is a sign of a job well done. We are sure that after traveling with us, you will say “Bravo!” too.
- Regularly scheduled.
- Centrally located with private baths.
- Deluxe and air-conditioned.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- Lunch when indicated.
- A meal plan can be modified.
- Conducted by bilingual locally-licensed professional guides.
- In-country staff.
- We have clients that have been traveling with us since 1980 for our quality service and competitive prices.
- No application fee.
- No membership fee.
- No adult supplements.
- No weekend surcharges.
- $200 deposit per paying participant.
- 40% of program cost to be paid 121 days before departure.
- Balance due for 91 days prior to departure.
- One of the most liberal.
- $200 deposit is non-refundable.
- From 121 days to 91 days before departure, the cancellation fee is $1,000 per participant canceling.
- From 90 days to the day of departure – 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for unused services.
- Full medical and surgical insurance in Spain through A.S.T.E.S.
We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, which includes a number of benefits.
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Baggage loss
- Medical treatment
This insurance should be purchased at the same time the initial deposit is made. Insurance premiums are not refundable under all circumstances.
Travel stipends are available.
Our goal is to provide teachers and their students with cultural and linguistic insights along with the fun of travel.
One teacher-chaperone for every six paying participants. This ratio can be modified as per your request.